Sunday 6 September 2015

Fuel elliptical 4.0 Review


Why did I opt for an elliptical over treadmill?

1) It targets almost every muscle in your body
2) Its relatively safer for knee
3) It burns calories faster
4) It combine the movements of the stair climber, treadmill, and the exercise bike into one.

I was hunting for a decent low budget home elliptical..
I had no idea what specifications to look for while buying one.
I initially thought of buying one online but thanks to a friend who suggested me to get an hands on experience before ordering one.
I went around and my hunt went on for almost a month and finally I found this and I totally loved this <3



Here are some technical specifications :


  • Supersilent 10kg electronic magnetic flywheel, (24 levels of resistance)
  • 24 programs - 12 pre-set,watts control,body fat program,target heart rate,4 user programs & 4 heart rate control.
  • 14" elliptical/cross trainer stride length, hand pulse grips and wireless receiver for accurate heart rate readings on the console.
  • Console - scan,speed,distance,time,calories,RPM,THR,heart rate,body fat,recovery,calendar,clock,temperature.
  • Maximum user weight 130kg/20.5 stones.  
  PRICE :

25000 Rs .

You can buy it from healthkart or amazon
My Elliptical


Things I like about this elliptical : 

1) Its an ideal budget friendly home use elliptical
2) Its simple to use
3) It has Easy to read LCD display to view your speed, time, distance and calories burned.
4) Its not very heavy and can be portable
5) It has speakers =)
6) Has Pre-installed Workout Programs

(I am not the right person to judge its technicalities, I am just giving my opinion as a layman)

Things I dislike about this elliptical :

1) Its not as smooth as a professional gym elliptical.
2) It can carry max upto 130 kg.
3) The machine slightly squeaks . 
LCD Display

Final Verdict

If you are looking for a home use budget elliptical and you weight under 130 kg and  you are ok with it being not as perfect as a professional elliptical and mainly you want to lose weight...
THEN GO FOR IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment